Tuesday 20 November 2012

Keshav Prasad the Hamsa Yogi

Everything is connected in life. Only we fail to notice the connection, until years later... ... when the situations have changed. He who searches one-pointedly, can discover the connections in nature. If we know what we are looking for, we will recognize when we see it.
 
I met Yogi Keshav Prasad by accident in a twist of fate in Badrikashram (Badrinath). I went to see him again and again for 2 years. The last visit was on 2004. He prophesied that we would lose touch soon and I said, I will come to meet him the next year. Alas, we never met again. He is a highly advanced yogi and gave me many valuable advices in the past. I went looking for him in 2012. But to my dismay, I discovered that he had left his hermitage on 2007 for an undisclosed location. He stayed at Satpalji's Hamsa Ashram in Badrinath for 7 months and in Premnagar, Haridwar from December to April. I am still looking for him. The loss of spiritual friends hurts more.

No comments:

Post a Comment